In view of the recent development in many other schools setting up Parent Support Groups (PSGs), RSS PTA was dissolved on 11 February 2015 – 19th Annual General meeting. All the funds previously collected by PTA are graciously donated to RSS School Building fund.
In its place, RSS Parent Support Group (PSG) was set up in March 2015 by a small group of parents to create a platform for the following objectives:
- To enable RSS parents to meet up and network with other RSS parents
- To spearhead programs and projects that will benefit the students
- As a channel to provide constructive feedback on school policies and program to enable betterment of school programs
- For Parents to be involved in the non academic part of children’s school life – inculcate bonding, better communication, encouragement, support and as a positive model
- To provide mutual support for parents within the PSG network
PSG is a not-for-profit group of RSS parents, offering complimentary membership to current and alumni RSS students.
We hope the varied activities we organise throughout the year will help further widen the exposure of RSS students, open their minds to new possibilities and allow memorable bonding with their friends and respective families.
Together we nurture our children.